From start to finish, Superior Home Builders will be there. Our design approach lets you see how your home will be built or remodeled before the first nail is hammered, and lets you know the costs of the project from beginning to end. The benefits of having one contractor handle all the work are enormous.With Superior Home Builders, our benefits include:
- One person to contact.
- A direct line to owner Ron Azulay.
- No pressure and no complications if you have a prior relationship or contract with a subcontractor (e.g. plumber, electrician, interior designer).
- A personal design consultant to give your home the most unique, and latest look.
- Consistency in the design elements, personalized approach, and pace of construction.
- Cohesive team of workers that manage all of your needs, every detail of the construction and design, every step of the way.
- A private production studio that gives us the power and flexibility to create customized designs with innovative techniques with blazingly quick turnaround time.
General contractors are the professionals who coordinate large construction projects. In the case of a home addition or home remodel, we will make sure that each subcontractor will show up on time, do the work that needs to be done, and not interfere with any of the other subcontractors. For example, a certain project might need a plumber, a concrete contractor, a drywall contractor, electrician, and tiling professional. It is our job to make sure that all of these pros not only get along, but also that they do their work in a timely manner. By hiring us you also save money versus hiring each professional independently.
We at Superior Home Builders, Inc. can design and draw plans & specifications for any residential construction project, complete with structural drawings, environmental, and energy reports, and get them through the city quickly. If you are already underway with the design and you just need a builder, that's okay too. We will be happy give you a quote.